Discover the Fascinating History of Dublin’s River Liffey and its Bridges!
Ramble through the heart of Dublin while learning about the fascinating history of its River Liffey bridges, who built them, when they were built, and why. Pass many other landmark sites from the Guinness Brewery to Christchurch Cathedral, the Custom House, and lots more!
- Linear walk passing all 18 Dublin City bridges over the River Liffey
- Heuston Station
- Croppie’s Acre Memorial Park
- The Original Dublin Guinness Brewery
- Collins Barracks (National Museum)
- The Four Courts
- Brazen Head (Oldest Pub in Dublin)
- Christchurch Cathedral & Wood Quay Civic Offices
- Temple Bar
- Stop for Snack / Refreshment in a unique city centre boutique cafe
- Daniel O’Connell Statue
- The Custom House Exhibit (stop to visit)
- Famine Memorial
- Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship
- Bindon Blood Stoney’s Diving Bell
- Grand Canal (Silicon) Docks
- Per person: €25
- Teenagers under 16 years old half price!
- Kids go free!
- Private group tours: €100
We need a minimum of 4 people in order to run the tour. We will be in touch if we don’t meet the minimum to reschedule, or to agree an appropriate surcharge