From €60 per person, including bike & equipment hire and ferry ticket
HAVE A WHALE OF A DAY!
Circumnavigate Dublin bay by bike and boat.
- Distance: 40km / 25 miles (bike); 20km (boat cruise)
- Duration: Approx. 8-9 hours (including stops for snacks, lunch and visitor attractions)
- Capacity: from 2 (minimum) to 8 (maximum) persons
- Availability: Weekdays from 1st March to 31st October
- Start Time: 08:45h
Experience the one and only tour that circumnavigates the whole of Dublin Bay, combining cycling along the entire coastline and cruising across the bay, with culinary delights, maritime museum and stunning scenery along the way.
Itinerary & Main features
- Cycle through Grand Canal “Silicon” Docks
- Stand on the 18th Century South Bull Wall
- Pedal along the South Dublin Coastline
- Stop and Visit the National Maritime Museum
- Taste the Famous Teddy’s Ice-cream
- Cruise across Dublin Bay
- Savor a sumptuous lunch in Howth – choice of fresh seafood, street food or pub grub
- Sightsee or collect souvenirs in Howth
- Cycle along North Dublin dedicated coastal cycleway
- Take a Break and snack while perched atop the 200 year old North Bull Wall
- Return to Base passing over the iconic Samuel Beckett Bridge to the city centre